My Country

My Country
Trinidad & Tobago

Monday, September 13, 2010

Trinidad & Tobago

Hi, this is a map of my country, Trinidad & Tobago. It is located between 10 & 11.5 degrees North Latitude, and between 60 & 62 degrees West Longitude. The land area is 5,128 square kilometers.
The population of Trinidad is 1,362,000, and Tobago 75000. The capital city of Trinidad is Port-of-Spain, and of Tobago, Scarborough. The official language is English. The official currency is the Trinidad & Tobago Dollar. Six TT Dollars is equivalent to one US Dollar. People of various religions and races  live together in harmony in Trinidad & Tobago. The three major religions are Christians, Hindus, & Muslims. The two major races are decendants of India and Africa.
Trinidad & Tobago is one of the prosperous island nations in the Carribean, primarily due to oil & natural gas production.
Trinidad  & Tobago is also a favourite tourist destination, with it's beautiful sandy beaches and annual Carnival celebrations.Visitors also enjoy our wide variety of delicious food. So for your next vacation, visit Trinidad
& Tobago. You would not want to leave!

4 comments:

  1. Cool maybe I will try and go there. What would you reccomend that I do when I get there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful vacation spot. How often do you get and chance to go back to visit? I would love to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about traveling there. SOunds like a good time. What would you consider the best time of year to go?

    ReplyDelete